My name is Buddhi Narayan Shrestha. I am a researcher on Border Issues Of Nepal With India and China.
Being a Managing Director of Bhumichitra Mapping Company P. Ltd. and a former Director General of Land Survey Department, Govt. Of Nepal, I am engaged mainly on:
• Research, study, publications, presentations and discussions on the boundary of Nepal, border management and border related issues of Nepal and find out the means of its solution.
• Contribute to protect the national boundary and obstruct encroachment from the neighboring countries.
• Create awareness for national integrity, security and solidarity through the medium of border research and study.
• Activist to save Nepal's national boundary and to create pressure to maintain peace and security through proper management of border.
• Characterized, for near about ten minutes of one and half hours audio-visual on the various spots of Nepal-India border encroachment and disputed areas, in the documentary film entitled "Greater Nepal- In Quest of Border" directed by Mr. Manoj Pandit, produced by Mr. Manoj RC, released on 12 September 2006.
• Gained 27 years experience in Government Land Survey Department, including the post of Director General in framing and executing National Policy on Surveying and Mapping as well.
• Obtained 17 years experience as the Managing Director in private sector Bhumichitra Mapping Company on land surveying, digital mapping and land & geographical information system (GIS); and preparation of reports and data related to them.