- · More than 185 articles on various subject matters, especially border issue related themes have been published in various Daily, Weekly and Monthly Newspapers, Magazines and Journals.
- More than 90 Presentation on border related issues of Nepal at home country (including to the Prime Minister and Parliamentary Committee) and abroad (including United States, London. Japan, China, Russia etc) in Seminar, Workshop and Interaction Programs.
- More than 180 interviews in electronic media Radio, including BBC London Nepali Service and local Television Channels on border related issues of Nepal.
- More than 150 interviews, news and views published by local newspapers on boundary related subject matters of Nepal.
- Conducted Global Position System (GPS) Satellite Survey of Namche, Lukla and peripheral area in 1997 in connection to the determination of the height of Mount Everest for National Science Foundation and Boston Museum of Science, USA.
- Contributed to start the Satellite Geodesy System for the first time in Nepal with the help of University of Colorado, Boulder- USA in 1989.
- Initiated for high resolution aerial photography and digital mapping of Mount Everest-Khumbu Region with the collaboration of National Science Foundation and Boston Museum of Science, USA in 1988.
- Prepared background paper in high priority area on Land Use Development and Land Consolidation Action Plan in the Tenth Five Year Plan as a member of Tenth Plan Formulation Support Team, National Planning Commission / ADB, Kathmandu, in 2002